Saturday, October 27, 2007

where is my Star?

The day was slow, took two nap today each about 1 hrs plus. Nothing great, had plans to go to Lunar tonight.

However, what I had in mind did not become reality. Why because as I was surfing around I discover that StarDust is screening today. At the moment of impulse I went online and booked a ticket. This has thrown all my initial plans off tack.

StarDust was Great! The cast was good and the storyline excellent! The story line is simple, about a simple town boy(not that simple since he is not pure human) trying to win the heart of his fair maiden. He promises her that he will get her anything in the world and the girl wants a star. This search opens up an amazing world. Where the unicorn roams freely and Witches is a norm. The lead actor and actress are not big name but they are good. Veteran actress Michelle Pfeiffer was great in her role as the villain while Robert De Niro small part makes up the laughter. The lead actress was beautiful when she glows. I'm still mesmerized by the glow she emits which enhances her beauty even more. This is one fantasy where there is not much blood spill all over the area or any long speeches.

Now when I look up in the skyI wonder when will my Star descent into my life and lit it up. But alas in a city like Singapore where all building are light up in the night. My heavenly Star has been blocked out by such earthly light.

No comments: