Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Sat

Last nite I really let myself go beyond my drinking limited. As many as you all have known I dont drink much but last nite I drink fast and furious. I blame that on the music and company that I have for my stupid act. I had my just deserve this morning with a headache. Can't think without this pain in the head.

Went out in the afternoon to catch I pronounce you Chunk and Larry with my Colleagues. The movie was great, lot of laughter from the beginning till the end. Adam Sandler outdid himself this time. The last few movies of his was lame with a weak plot. But this time round this movie is one of his best. Maybe some credit should go to Kevin James. He is the guy from Hitch. Of course we can't leave out the Babe Jessica Biel. Lucky Sandler get to fondle her breast.....!

Well after that we are suppose to go for dinner but things did not go as planned. In the end I'm back here writing this blog. Well another Sat will be over soon....

No comments: