Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday disaster

The monday blues strike hard and fast. One trade was missing from our mailbox but not our personal mailbox. What happen I do not know? But hey someone has to take responsibility. But the trader did not blow his top that is strange. Usually he does maybe my lucky star is shinning brightly.

However, after going through this my mood went down the drain. I think I'm more of a burden to my colleague, he has to baby sit me to ensure all trades are booked. Gosh this is so bad of me, am I losing my touch or is it just this day.

Lucky the day did not end that bad. Went back to school to play my fav game, floorball! This time round not much old birds came down. But I managed to score a few goals, not the best but it gives me some comfort that I did something

No comments: