Sunday, October 28, 2007

Average Sat

Sat was not a very exciting Sat, guess all great height needs a short break before a new peak can be obtain. So far the short leave has given me great satisfaction. So far i'm able to catch up with a few old friends and caught a few movies.

Yesterday morning started out with house viewing with a friend. She was looking for a room to rent near my place and this particular place was just near my house. So we went but I was really surprise at how small and stuffy the room is. There was no window at all and if you close the door it like a prison cell. To make matter worse there was no such thing as a living room. To sum it up it was really a very small room. In my own capacity, I will not encourage her to take it even if it near her future workplace. It is not very conducive for living. I hope she will find something better.

After that I went to meet my Uni friends for Lunch at Novena. They brought me to this famous Chicken rice stall. The food was not bad and we have an enjoyable lunch catching up with each other life. After that we carry on our chit chat at TCC. Great chairs they have there really enjoy the comfort.

I ended the night with a visit to Clarke Quay with two of my friends. I felt a little out of place there as it seem to be a ladies night for the two gals. Why am I even there, on the invitation from one of them? I should play smart and decline the offer. Why the odd feeling? I just had this feeling that they want share their little secrets with each other. It might be odd but it was not a bad night. Enjoy an eye feast of Halloween Costume in the area. Quite a number of people dress up for Halloween Party in the area. Some were simple while only a few were spectacular.

That all for last night. Will post what happen in my life today before the night is over by the stroke of midnight.

No comments: