Monday, October 29, 2007

Fearful Monday

First day of work after my small break and the amount of work is terrible! I start work today without even taking any small break until lunch and thereafter till 8pm+. One of the worst day I ever have.

Finally saw my new colleague but we never even chat. I wonder why? Was he too busy or was I too busy? Did I appear unfriendly or was it my face? Lol I wonder why I did not even initial introduction at all? Well they is always another day or another day after that. There must be a time where we must make small talk.

Anyway as I said ended work at 8pm+, had dinner with my colleague and friend at LPS. Had a few small talk about work, places I should visit for my holiday in China and what has been happening in both our life. It a good end for a busy day.

Oh yes I'm enjoying StarDust the book. It a great book to keep me off the internet.

No comments: