Friday, October 12, 2007

Out of Juice

This week is a terrible week for me. The hours are long and it is so frustrating to keep up with all these work. I hate Apac hours compare to my Euro hours in the past.

In Apac it is much easier to do OT and not just an additional 1 hour but more. While back in Euro one hardy have do any OT.

Such disruption is not good for Work-Life balance, for a few times I have to call my friends to inform them i'll be late or take a rain-check. This really suck the life out of me and I wonder if I can still stay afloat.

A lot of things have happen in my life and may have added my negativity towards working in my Current Role. I really had hope to move back to my old role, but it seem again my team leader have decided before even asking about my opinion. There goes the formality!

No comments: