Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mid week -Wed

Today a lot of things happen at work. Not to me but in my old team. It seems that requester are getting more cocky even if they are new and they dont listen and cut you off. It is so rude to cut people off when people are trying to help you with your request. Can't they understand that they must help us to help them. If they make things difficult for us, it will only make things difficult for them too for we can't process the work in the end. They never see the objective in the end but get so hang up by the process.

I wonder if I were the one dealing with this issue will I still be the customer service attitude or will I return fire back? Maybe one day someone will tried that on me and that will be a great blog to write about.

Another issue I have my attention on my old team is the teamwork. It seem that there is a breakdown and unhappiness is setting in fast. Again it is easy to just look at the fault of someone and keep attacking on that. Knowing the solution and using the right way to archive it is two separate issue. I believe that they know what the solution should be but maybe the way to archive it is wrong. Well what give me the right to say that since I am not in their shoes or in their team anymore. Frankly, I dont think I have the right. But I know that the old team I was in was a good team and I also believe that the current team are all capable people who can do the job. It is just that the process of archiving it has changed.

Well I pray that this will not have any spill over effect and cause any tension in any friendship all of us has forge over this short but meaningful 10 months.

No comments: