Thursday, October 25, 2007

Havoc Thursday

Yes it the beginning of my fun week! The day begging with a class, boring it might be it failed to dampen my holiday mood. I had my half day off today and tomorrow a full day. It a long weekend for me! Yippee

Went to catch a movie at my fav. cinema at Cathy. Before that I took a slow stroll back in School. Something looked the same to me but they are subtle differences too. More student stalls are being setup around school. More student population as well. Not much familiar faces around beside one or two from my batch who came back for lunch.

Then to the movie! The Seeker: Darkness is coming. A fantasy in a modern realm. A novel concept but not my cup of tea. Fantasy should still be kept in the realm of fantasy and never to mixed with modern living. It is not a very appealing movie for me a hardcore fantasy lover. But it did not dampen my mood for it been such a long while that I make time just for myself.

After the movie, I was about to go home to end the day. Yet a pleasant surprise befall onto me. A friend called to ask about some location near my house. This conversation leads me to another thing and in the end I ended back in the Sch Library. Haha I smuggle myself into the library by borrowing other student's pass. Poor security or maybe I still have the student look. Anyway had a long chat with her and enjoy this out of the air conversation. Then we had dinner opposite Sch of Econs,ie the Kopitiam. Another long conversation over dinner. After dinner I walk her her home to see what the new SMU Hostel looks like. The place was once where my friend used to stay a good 7 years or more ago.

After that I walk to Bugis and visit yet another fav. place of mine Kinokuniya. Got myself a Manga and went home. All is good and the Monkey is pleased with his day.

Oh another surprise was that Dow did not close up in the deep Red last night. If you recalled my last post, Dow was -190+ before I went to bed. So how well Dow perform tonight? Just have to wait and see.

Cheers!

No comments: