Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday ending

Another day meeting with all my Uni friends and have some simple games at Mind's cafe. Great place to relax and have some simple games but noisy game. Even we are not the loudest in the cafe we did contribute some noise pollution.

For the past four days I have been meeting a lot of my close friends from Uni. It is a great feeling and I have done almost all what I want to do for the week. Only one activity that I missed out. Jogging, I promised myself I shall job for at least 2km but I have yet to even start wearing my jogging shoes.

But the end of my short leave ended in a bad note. My PC or to be exact my MSN was affected by a virus/Trojan. I have no idea how it came about but I know might have affected my friend indirectly. To be the caused of a problem to someone else is such a SIN even if it is unintentional.

Well back to work tomorrow.

No comments: