Monday, February 11, 2008

Off Day

Yes today is my first day of leave for the year!

So what did I do today. Really nothing much, the only thing I did is to sleep. To catch up with all my lost sleep during CNY. Gosh how good it is just to rest and sleep the whole afternoon.

Over the past few days I by chance got to keep in touch with an old friend in my Pre-U days. She is doing well now and doing a post-grad which is wow. I always know that she has a talent in writing and now pursing it is a good thing. We used to go out with the whole gang back then. Quite a happening gang where we suan each other and poke fun of anything under the sun. Those were the days!

Just saw her pic recently, and gosh did she changed she don't look her age(that means she look younger). Guess a change in hair cut and good make up knowledge does indeed can turn back the clock. We had a good chit chat over msn and gosh how many things has changed since we keep in touched. Many have married and have children now. Kaoz age is really catching up now!

No comments: