Saturday, February 23, 2008

Activation!

Today is my first activation back to camp. The things I do to protect my country!
It is such a trouble to pack all my stuff and stuff it inside my big Ali-ba-ba bag.

By 10.30am my Sgt sms me to alert me that our officer has been activated and been recall back to camp. Gosh so early. So that means I should be activated soon. So I was sitting at home waiting for that call. By noon I yet to get any so I was so tired that I took my nap and about 2pm my phone rang with that faithful call.

I got 2 hours to report back to camp with all my gears. Gosh I must have not been exercising lately for it feel like a ton carry all those stuff back to camp. Travel all the to Kranji camp and had to walk all the way in with the weight on my shoulder. Queue up to get my IC scanned, then queued up again to let the officer inspect my bag. Then signed my name and out I go. Seem to be a short procedure but took me about 2 hours to get out of the camp.


Overall, I wasted my whole Sat morning just for this...yawn I'm so tired now

<--- Tired looked while taking the cab back home!

No comments: