Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not my day

Today is a Sat. Really don't have much to do today. Took a few hrs off to nap in the afternoon then off to church as usual.

Then I really wanted to do something cause it is so bored. My life is very boring now after that incident. Anyway just want to do something and stop my mind from wandering. So after mass went down to Cathy to catch Juno. Went there and to my surprised it was all sold out. Kaoz not even one ticket was available. So I quickly took off to PS hoping to get one. Yet again no more tickets!

There is this Chingay festive today so why are people packing up the cinema?I really cannot solved this, usually I can get any ticket since getting 1 ticket is very easy. Then later I found out that many are celebrating V-day. Sucks...I quickly had a meal at Carl's Junior before making my way home. Everyone is in a pair me being the odd number really stands out!



Well it been a while that I have Carl's Junior so can't stop to take a picture of it. It really a big portion but I still managed to finish it.

No comments: