Monday, December 17, 2007

Company Xmas Party

On a friday night we have a company xmas bash. A first for me! It was at Double O a club somewhere at the Mohammad Sultan road. However, not all from the team was able to make it due to the business unit we support back in London. There was lucky draw, free food and of course free flow of Alcohol for a limited time. I'm not a big fan of alcohol so I really limit myself on the amount of drinks i can take. Most of the guys have some self control. Maybe it was the loud music and the spirit of partying that the ladies really let go and enjoy themselves. In the end, most of them had a little visit to the ladies to do some "Stomach Cleaning". The night ended by sending individual ladies home. The latter part was not something one called pleasant. But the process before the great puke was enjoyable.

I have some more leave and will be enjoying it this week. Only one day of work hahaha that is so cool.

No comments: