Sunday, December 30, 2007

07 review

Jan
Job Hunting like everyone else. Send massive resume, met various Recruitment Agency told I was never good enough to go to any International Bank.....

Feb
Got interview by my current company! Went all out to impressed them by being honest and willingness to take up any shi*t they can throw at me.
Got it after 4 rounds of interview

March
Officially, got trained up in my job and was impressed with the office I'm working in. Working in Ldn Hours. Money is good!

April
My team went "Live" as Ldn team officially went offline. Everyday come in at 1plus pm till 2am plus. A tough time but enjoy every moment of it as they was a sense of pride in my job

May
Nothing fanciful happen in my life beside having the start of a silly crush

June/July
BAU back at work. Planned for my long oversea trip with my friends

Aug/Sept
Stock market begins to see signs of turning South. The beginning of Sub primes woes kicks in. Friends fly my kite and I'm back alone in my travelling plans. Crush continues but see no light at the end. Cut off this one sided r/s and moved on with life. Got internal transfer to a new function. Back to Apac Hrs. There goes the money but improvement in social life (only when there is no OT!)

Oct
Went Shanghai with my parent and paid for all the air fares with my hard earned money. Took a 14 days off from work. Enjoy Shanghai a lot. Market continues to dives.

Nov
Back to work and heard another movement is due. Had my Year end Review. I think it a good one for my first year at work. Did not have high expectation anyway. Had a new crush on someone and decided to work hard on it.

Dec
I performed a leap of faith and never regretted this decision. Do not know if it will work out or not but I'm willing to work on it. So wish me luck pple
Dec is also a month of little work.I took almost 12 working days off. Yipee!

Year end

No comments: