Monday, December 17, 2007

Leap of Faith

Today I enjoy myself greatly again. It has been like 3-4 years I have not really step into East Coast Park and look at the changes there. The arcade is no longer there and Mac has expanded it operations with a new look!

The morning weather was great had one of the best breakfast meal and a great stroll down the park. Then off we go to parkway. Parkway is one place I have never been for almost close to a decade. Yes this is not a joke! Think the last I went there was when I was still schooling in St Pats.

Being with her the whole day as made me realized how fun it can be just doing nothing but being with her. Every now and then when I think of her I will either bump into her or get her text. Is that a sign? Recently, when I have a close encounter with a old crash I had, I thought I have yet to cut the emotion away. However, this causes a guilt when I started thinking of her. A guilt of betrayed thinking of my old crash. So does 1+1 gives me 2. I have no idea.

As a leap of faith I'm going to text her with my thoughts. This is one big jump for me! Let's hope I land on my legs and not on my face!

No comments: