Friday, December 21, 2007

Addiction

I have always been a closet guy when it comes to affairs of the heart. But recently after admitting my feeling I have came to notice that I have changed. I have started to use words that I once think is mushy.

Guess when the heart starts to think rather than the brains logic and shame just get thrown out of the window.

I have been thinking about her a lot day in day out. It just show how addictive love can be even if has yet to be confirm. Currently, I'm still unfamiliar with the rules of courting. I tend to believe that courting is comes from within(it built into us). It could be that I activate it at a later stage that it is rusty hahaha. But nonetheless, I'm enjoying the process regardless if it will bear fruit or not. Well it will be better if it does bear fruits!

No comments: