Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day is a Work day and a HAPPY DAY too!

Yes I worked on Labour Day and I'm damm Happy about it!

Did I have a nut screw off my head! NO my head is all good!

I worked on a Public Holiday while others enjoy theirs

Why am I happy?

Because today is an easy day. Not much work for me as most Market is close beside Japan.
So When Japan market closed I can go also go off!

But that not the perks that I'm happy about. It the Off that I get and the meal allowance that I get. Yes it might not be a lot but it did make my day.

And here is why. with that allowance I managed to treat my friend and I to a nice meal at Diao Xiao Er. Ok did not managed to cover all the cost but about 80% was covered!

And then we went for a movie, Iron Man. Btw the movie was free too due to the free movies passes I won!

So overall I did not spent much at all today for a fun Evening! It almost FREE!

The Food was great and the Movie was good too. The company I had is PRICELESS!

Thanks Lobster!

No comments: