Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beakfast and the View

Feeling hungry before I really start my work today.

I went down to grab myself what most typical Singaporean will get.
A cup of hot Tea and Kaya Toast from "旺".
I like their Kaya very thick but not too sweet! Yum Yum.
My cup of Tea-O and Toast!
The Bread
As I enjoy my Breakfast, I looked out at the seaview that I have. Indeed it is a very nice view especially with today's weather.
Take a look for yourself (view to afar)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The NEAR View
Spoilt the nice skyline that I used to have before the construction of the Condo, "The Sail"
Yes it is a freaky expesnive Condo but hey almost any Condo now is expesnive due to the sky rocket property prices now.
Yet amongst all this ugly construction I get to see what the Sail can offer to their to be owners.
From the Bird-eye view, one can see the tennis court and the swimming pool!
Now when will the Bikini babes starts to swim and tan down there??

No comments: