Monday, April 28, 2008

Ma. Maison


Ma.Maison

A Fusion of Japanese and Western food. This is my first time trying this while we explore Central for a place to chill and dine.

The place is small but cosy. Ambiance is nice and the service is more than excellence!

Many Japanese patronise this place. I see a 50% local and 50% Japanese in this place during my hour stay

.

I order a Burger Steak. The portion is just nice for me and it taste something like Ramy Burger to me but with better texture.

Halfway during the meal, this nice Japanese lady(i think is the boss) came to us and gave us this solid key.

The key is my BILL. Yes they gave me a key as a token for my Order. By the end of the day I just need to go to the counter which they design it like a check in counter. I just put the key on a bronze bowl and wait for my actual Bill.

Total Cost $20 per person(main dish plus an appetizer)

Very interesting and novel won't you say?



No comments: