Friday, January 18, 2008

New Blood

We have new blood in the team. Another two have just join us recently, and is working in the Apac team. Apac team has grew from it humble 3 man team to it current 8 man in less than a year. Work manpower means more roles and work deployed to us. At this stage there is a lot of training going on so efficiency has yet to peak. I hope by end of CNY the new joiners can catch up to speed with us!

I'm taking a new role on top of my current role soon. Might have to come to office early for this role. I really hope I can do the 7am Shift, so that I can get off at 5pm and of course the shift allowance. Even if it not a lot it does add up to something every month.

CNY is near and I can feel it build up especially in my area. Can't wait for CNY to come!

No comments: