Monday, January 21, 2008

Bloodbath!

Monday Blues in the stock market!

STI fall 187 points! Well is that a record fall or not. Too lazy to go and dig up the past record but I'm sure it the worse drop for the last 3 years!. I was very tempted to bottom fish today. Got my eye on two stock. This time round intend to invest for long run(2-3 years). I foresee a recession to come this year and it will be a short one as long as China don't crash overnight. A slowdown in this Giant is what I expect. Reason being, the government of China is watching their economy closely. China wants to be the next big thing and not the next big flog, therefore alot of monetary policy will be in place soon.

Today US market is closed this give Asia market a little space to breath more. Will tomorrow be a bigger hit than today. I doubt it. Market will head south another 70-80 points. Tomorrow US market is the thing to watch. It will give an indication on how Wed the market will react. Wed maybe a good time to enter!

No comments: