Saturday, March 29, 2008

Where, what and how are you?

Where have all my good old classmate from Outram Institute/St Pats gone to?

What are they doing now?

How have you been my friends?

Questions that I have some answers now

Last week I found out two of my St pats pals are working in the same company as me. They might be in different department but at least we can email each other for short chats!

Our teacher from OI passed away this week and due to this I happen to met up with some old classmates. It's a sad event for a get together but it either a wedding or something like this that gets us together. Found out that a lot of them are teachers. A few are happily married and some even have more than 1 kids! Just 10 years and many things has happen.

What will they be in another decade?

What will I be in another 3 years?

Questions that only time will tell!

No comments: