Tuesday, March 18, 2008



Cheerleader Compeition 08

This year event is held at Kallang Lesiure Park. And since I have nothing to do for a Sunday. I decided to go down and support my good working friend(ok he now works for DB and not within my firm). He still my tok cok buddy!

Look at the crowed gathered for this compeition. on the second floor of the mall. Before the compeition starts.....Guess a lot of supporters from all the various schools that particpated this year

My friend the coach of two teams. He is not performing but he still wants to wear the uniform. Wonder does he have a festish for uniform? Guy in Red can look good too Just look at him.

Now you know the famous quote, " Save the Cheer Leader Save the World" This bunch of people must save their own first before they can save the world. Throwing a lady up as high as 2 storey high and catching her is itself an amazing feat.

I have to agreed that this year stunt is much better than last year. Well enough of all my writing, as the wise man once said, "a picture worth a thousand words" Let the pics below said it all.




By the way if you are interested in this year winner

Champion

NTU Aces Team A (Coach by my friend)

1St runner up

NUS Steppers

2nd runner up

NTU Aces Team B (Coach by my friend again)

Mixed Stunt Group winner

NTU Aces also!

No comments: